- All competitors must pass NHRA Safety Inspection for estimated Competition ET/MPH
- Current insurance and registration (will be checked at tech in)
- 1/4 mile heads Up
- .400 Pro Tree
- Names drawn first round and then pro ladder
- No Wheelie Bars
- M/T 275 pro, 28×10.5 permitted (NO W’s)
- Front half and Back Half Permitted (No full tube chassis)
- The car must retain its original appearance, profiles, and dimensions. Aftermarket fiberglass and/or carbon fiber replacement panels are allowed. All body panels must be factory style. One piece bodies and full composite front ends permitted. Must have separate detachable hood and hood must be used. Aftermarket wings and spoilers are permitted. Forward facing hood scoops/turbo or supercharger inlets are permitted.
- $175 Buy In plus tech card purchase
- No buy backs
Don’t Drive Over your head, if you are out of control, BACK OFF!
Don’t risk hurting yourself or someone else. Once out of control let out!!!